Saturday, October 27, 2007

And the tag continues

Here are the rules--
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Ok, so here are my fun 8 facts:

1. I love the singer Kasey Chambers, www.kaseychambers.com, I even considered naming my child (if it were a boy) after her boy's name: Tallon. I have seen her in concert twice, front row both times and adore her!

2. I taught fifth grade for two years and first grade for four years. Loved them both and loved each day of teaching.

3. I have a crazy fear of storms (especially tornado watches/warnings).

4. I have traveled to 8 countries: Canada, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, England, Scotland, El Salvador(for a short five min.) and Hong Kong.

5. My daughter's bedroom was also the room of her grandmother (in the 70's) and my room during college.

6. I enjoyed pregnancy and labor and can't wait to do it again! I can attest that breaking a leg in three places is more painful than labor....ok, I did have an epidural.

7. While dating, Josh and I spontaneously left BG for Atlanta, just to eat dinner- Pappadeux's, try it if you are ever there.

8. I do not like fried chicken! I will not eat it with a goat, I will not eat it on a boat!!!


I tag Tonya, Heather, Ashley and Carrie

3 comments:

About Me said...

I drive past Pappdeaux's everytime I'm in Atlanta and haven't gotten to go yet. Wanna go sometime? We can stay at my mom's house!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I remember that Atlanta trip. I believe it wasn't to long after you all "hooked-up". Atlanta is a bit far, but we're always up for some of Nashville's PF Changs if you all are ever interested???

Blessed said...

I've heard of that restaurant. I haven't been though. I do love going to Atlanta for shopping, though.

I also love PF Changs. I'd love to meet yall there sometime. I wish I were closer so I could hand out with all the "girls."