Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gatlinburg Fun


We had a great 7 day vacation in Gatlinburg a couple of weeks ago. We saw 5 bears along the way and enjoyed Dollywood, hiking, eating out and shopping. I think we take G'burg for granted sometimes because it is so convient to go there, but it is such a beautiful place and fun adventure for everyone of all ages. Seeing it through a toddler's eyes is amazing, especially when she yells from the backseat for the hundredth time " look a mountain"- priceless!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Terri said...

Wow! 5 bears! I have been every year except recent years at least once or twice a year and have never seen them! Impressive. Glad you all had a great time.

Blessed said...

I've never seen one either. BUT, I DON'T want to! I can't believe you saw 5! Crazy!

I love your pictures. That Lydia is so cute!