Monday, November 29, 2010

I Heart Shutterfly

One of my favorite things to do when preparing for the holidays is to design our Christmas cards. I love sending and receiving cards. Every year I keep the cards we get and look back on them to see how our friends and family have changed. This year I have looked at many sites to see what card fits our family. Shutterfly photo has the best designs and prices. I love the classic looks and the fun ones. Their site is very user friendly and lets you use your photos in many cards to preview. My favorite card is the flat 2 picture Peppermint Dots one. I love being able to use more than one picture. I have a family picture and a picture of the girls with Santa that I could use in this one.
Or maybe the Snow Globe card to use with our Fall beach picture.
I have purchased many photo books from them and love how I have scrap booked the year through the books. Their products are high quality. My pictures that I have mail ordered have had great finish too. This year I am also interested in the very affordable desk calendars. I know Josh would love this for his desk and it makes a great stocking stuffer for him.
And while we are talking about cards, I can't belive RJ's first birthday will be here in a few short months. I am excited about making her birthday card invitations. Can't you just picture her taking a bite out of her first cake wearing a little birthday hat on the front of the card?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: