Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lookalike


Here is Lydia with a picture of Josh when he was a baby. Lydia is 2months old in the pic. and her daddy was 1 month old. Can you see the resemblence? There are many times that Lydia looks identical to the picture of her dad, even more so than in the picture above. Today, however at church Mrs. Manship kept telling me that Lydia looked just like me! Hmmmm....maybe she does have some of me afterall! Anyway, nonetheless, she is precious and I am thrilled that she is so much like us. What a gift!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Lydia might be Josh's mini-me :o) Like Zoe is to Matt. What's up with our girls looking like their daddies?

Lisa said...

Hey, Sarah! Welcome to blogging! (I know I'm a little late!) Lydia does look like Josh- and both of my girls look like Todd! What is up with that? It's just not really fair is it? Well, at least they are all cutie patooties so it's not altogether a bad thing!