Saturday, February 9, 2008

Busy Baby


Lydia is now 9 1/2 months. She had a great 9 month check up with Dr.Patty. She is a very happy and healthy baby. She is weighing in at 20.2 lbs and is about 29 in long. She claps on demand and is starting to hug on demand. She loves cheerios and is eating more table food. Last night she tried some spaghetti and loved it. She is cruising all around the furniture. She has found the front door window and the piano keys and loves to look outside and bang on the window of the door looking for Daddy. She is playing the piano and is almost ready for a concert recital! HA!! She keeps us on our toes and most important, keeps us smiling and proud!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Awww! She's growing up! She is so precious. I love this stage! I guess I love most stages, but it sounds like she's getting really fun--watching for Daddy, getting some little opinions of her own. Cutie Pie!

Terri said...

I love the collage. What a sweetie!

Valerie said...

Busy-busy-busy is right!!! Isn't it fun? I, like Melanie, LOVE this stage that our girls are in. I get so tickled watching Zoe when she is occupying herself!
FUN FUN FUN

Emma's Mommy said...

Great pictures! Aren't those baby hugs just the best feeling thing??!!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I can't WAIT to see you all on Friday. Get ready for some action with my two rowdy characters =).

Carla said...

It was so good to see and talk with you Sunday night and I loved the story you told me of you favorite room mate. You are a wonderful person and mom. I look forward to watching Lydia grow.