Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where dreams come true....



Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me!
M-I-C-K-E-YM-O-U-S-E!
Hey, there! Hi, there! Ho, there!
Your're as welcome as can be!
M-I-C-K-E-YM-O-U-S-E!
Mickey Mouse!(donald duck)mickey mouse!(donald duck)
forever let us hold our banner high (high! high! high!)
Come along and sing the song and join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-YM-O-U-S-E!
mickey mouse club!mickey mouse club!
we'll have fun, we'll meet new faces
we'll do things and we'll go places all around the world
we're marching yeah, mickey! yeah, mickey! yeah, mickey mouse club! Yeah!

I am off to Mickey & Minnie's city~ Check back soon for vacation pics and journal!
"See ya real soon!"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

HAVE FUN!!!! Say hi to Cinderella and Snow White for Emmaline!

Carla said...

Tell Mickey and Minnie HELLO!!

Valerie said...

Crack me up! You are so funny. Did you know all the words to the song, or did you have to look them up? I'll bet you have that on your ipod!!!
We'll miss you and Lydia this week! Bring us some great photos of Mickey and Minnie. Be safe.

Melissa said...

Love the outfit! Hope ya'll have a great trip! We'll miss ya!

Blessed said...

Oh, can we come with you? I want to go SO BAD!!! I hope you have a BLAST and I can't wait to hear about it when yall return!!!

Tonya said...

I was going to ask the same ? as Val...I bet you knew all the words by heart! We will miss you. Hope you have the greatest time!

Terri said...

Have a great vacation. She is just darling in that minnie outfit.