Saturday, August 9, 2008

Enjoying Spring-like Temps in August





There is nothing like a day at the park with the grandparents. Lydia has gone to two parks this week with both sets of grandparents. Since cool days/nights in August are hard to come by, we took advantage of this weekend and did some swinging, sliding and running around at the parks.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below are some quick pics of how you might find Lydia right now hanging out around the house.

1. Reading books in her room


2. Playing Piano in the kitchen

3. Finding a comfortable spot under the small table in the living room


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Carla said...

You can share a little spring-like temps with us, we would not mind (it's been in the high 90's). I love the pic of Lydia at the piano.

Emma's Mommy said...

I LOVE this weather. It has been a wonderful summer. Lydia is just adorable. I love her little curls....too cute!!!

Valerie said...

Great post! ZK and I miss you Lydibug! See you tomorrow!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I, too, am loving some 80 degree August days--never thought 80 degrees and August would be in the same sentence.

Terri said...

Isn't the weather wonderful. Park days are always fun. You definitely give me more credit than I deserve. I don't think I anything like the supermom you think I am. (Your comment you left on my blog.)

Jessica said...

Oh how sweet! I love all the sweet photos! We need to take Kennedy to the park! Thanks for the idea! We also need to plan a playdate! You guys come over anytime! Seriously call/email me!

Blessed said...

New Lydia pics, please. I miss seeing what yall are up to.

Melanie said...

I agree with "Blessed" (is that Carrie?)...more Lydia pictures, please!

Thanks so much for your help Monday. You are an awesome friend, as you always have been. I love you dearly, even though you wouldn't know it by the way I (don't) keep in touch. You are so precious to me! Come see me ANYTIME! Really! The whole "kids in school" thing bogs me down here...but anytime you're up for a roadtrip, let me know!