Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Play Date!


Top: Lydia & Zoe Zoe
Bottom: Bray Bray and Audrey (she really wanted to continue playing)

Lydia mastering the steps to the slide!

Brayden ready for some action!

Audrey getting tickled!


Zoe getting ready to slide down the big slide.


Lydia resting on Tonya!


Miles and Lydia playing a debut!


Audrey and Lydia- Two sweet ladybugs!


Just a Rockin' in the nursery.

At Grandmommie and Granddaddy's, playdates are always fun with her five cousins.


Since I haven't blogged in awhile, I am posting some fairly new pics of Lydia and her best buds! Most of these pictures are copied from other friends. I have such talented photographer friends, that I just had to blog some of their pics! Also, my camera's battery died today as I began taking pictures at the park. (Thanks to Heather for some great action photos of our angels)

Lydia just loves playing with her buddies. They are so sweet. Today I even caught her and a buddy holding hands. Her friend helped pick her up and they walked through the playground hand and hand. I, too, am extremely fortunate to have friends that help me up and are always at hand reach if I need them! As cheesy as that may sound, I am really thankful for my friends and today I have seemed to reflect on my blessings more than usual! I am thankful for my 16 1/2 month old who always makes me smile with her sweet smile and funny chuckles. She is continuing to grow so fast and become more and more independent. Also, I am thankful for my hard working husband who works two jobs so I can stay at home with our little sweetheart.

Maybe this weather makes me sappy today, but whatever it is, I know it is important to take time and count your blessings each day! And by the way, I am so ready for fall! I have loved this cool weather day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Great fun, great friends, great pictures.....great blessings!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

We love our friend Lydia too =)!!!

Tonya said...

What a great day we had at the park! I'm sure this fall will bring many more days of good weather fun.

Blessed said...

Love the update!!!!! I've been waiting. I wish we could be there to play with you more often...

Emily said...

Lydia is too cute! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I looked at your name and I was like... Sara got a new email address? Sometimes I forget to look for the "H." It still gets me on Facebook! I hope things are going well for you guys.