Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Georgetown Visit


The last weekend of September, we traveled up to Georgetown to be with our good buddies and visit our favorite Orchard: Evans' Orchard. This was an orchard that Josh and I both had taken many school trips to, so it was extra special to take Lydia. There were many different slides of all sizes, playground areas, camel rides, horse rides, petting farm, tractor trike course, pumpkins, hay castle, corn maze, dirt mounds to climb with ropes, apple pies, apple slushies, and tractor rides through the orchard. Two of my best buddies who were on my first grade team (bottom row) Missie and Laura came with their little boys. Lydia loved seeing them- each of these three kiddos are exactly 6 months apart- talk about something in the water at our school- we were "maternity leave central." Also we were glad to see Anna Pryor and her new baby brother, Collin (top row). My best bud Courtney just had Collin a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited to meet him! We even got to go to the "Festival of the Horse" which is held in downtown Georgetown. Our old church had a booth set up and we got to see lots of our church friends. The sweet twins are Jason and Evan. My friend Erica (to the right of me) is doing a great job as a mommy of twins. Her sister Kristen (to the left of me) is getting married in July and Lydia is going to be her flower girl. We are so excited. It is going to a beautiful wedding. We had a great trip and always look forward to going back!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terri said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Love your fall pics.

Emma's Mommy said...

What great pictures!!! Looks like you had a really good weekend. Great collage!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I imagine your peeps in Georgetown miss you all--I'll be honest though, WE'RE SO HAPPY YOU'RE IN BG. Love being with you guys, and glad you had a fantastic trip.