Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The World Race- Pray for Jeff!



Our very good friend Jeff has just arrived in Manilla, Phillipines to begin his year long mission trip with the WORLD RACE. He will travel to a different country each month to help those who are lost spiritually and in need physically. We could not be more proud of Jeff and know with confidence that the Lord has sent him on this year long journey. Please make a note somewhere to remember Jeff daily in your prayers as he needs strength to endure such a change of lifestyle and the knowledge to help reach out to those who need to know Christ through him. You can click below to read more about his journey (which has just begun this week) and to keep in contact with him. Also I will have a link for him on my sidebar of my blog!

www.jeffmitchell.theworldrace.org

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I will add him to my prayer list!