Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lydia is TWO

Happy Birthday to my sweet 2 year old Lydia Ann. I can't believe how fast two years have gone by. Her birthday was a few weeks ago on April 23. We celebrated with an Elmo party at the park. She loved having her Papa drive her up on his bike and be suprised at all the friends and family that were waiting for her! She had a great time celebrating and playing with everyone!

She is our sweet baby girl, although she is now more of toddler than a baby. She has a very lively personality that is always ready to meet someone new and explore places around her. She is so funny and loves to dance, sing and read! Elmo and Belle are her favorite characters. She loves any book, picture, doll or movie with either one of them. I can't believe how much she talks and says anything she wants too now. I am daily reminded of the true gift she is to us! We love her so very much and that love is always growing!!





1 comment:

Blessed said...

Adorable.

I LOVE the last picture. Adorable. Too bad we couldn't come. It would have been so fun!

Let's play next time I come in town. Oh, and if Seth's with me, we are taking you up on the dinner! :)