Friday, October 2, 2009

Special Week

This has been the most special week. First off, I was so excited that one of my best friends Valerie gave birth to the most handsome little boy, Luke. I have so enjoyed the anticipation of his arrival with my friend. We have spent a lot of time gabbing over the past months about how much baby #2 would change both our lives (for the better). Even though, I am only 14 1/2 weeks along in my pregancy, it was nice to have 3+ months to share another pregnancy with my close bud. Luke is a doll. I have loved holding him and seeing all his precious newborn expressions as he sleeps and cries. Welcome to the world Prince Luke, I can't wait to get your little playmate here to meet you in six months! I am so happy for Matt, Valerie and big sis Zoe- they have one sweet party of 4 now!!!

( I will have more pics later of cute little Luke, but as I took this picture of his first apperance, my camera battery died, of course! ughghh...)

Last night Lydia had a great time in Nashville with her Nana & Papa and her daddy and me. We went to Disney on Ice. I had never seen an ice performance before. Lydia kept her eyes glued and never got bored. Josh went when he was little and had a really good time with his buddy Melissa. Too bad Melissa couldn't have brought her boys with us this time- We will have to plan that next time! Lydia said Minnie was her favorite!!! Since it was opening night we got tickets at the $8 discount price, which was a steal!!! It was a fantastic show! It is showing in Nashville though this Sunday.




1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm so glad that you were here to share my baby's special day with us! Looking forward to meeting your baby girl in March.