Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice x2

We are having another GIRL!!!! The Lord has fully blessed us once again with a sister for Lydia. I am looking forward to watching Lydia and her sister grow up as the best of friends. I know how special a sister is and am so glad that Lydia will get to have one that she can share clothes and secrets with.

I am 17 weeks along in my pregnancy. I went to Precious View to get a gender prediction ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and they are pretty sure that it is a girl. Dr.B will do an ultrasound on Nov. 12, so we will get another look. But for now, I am going to agree with Precious View and think of girl names!! My parents, sister, Josh and Lydia got to go with me to the ultrasound. It was really nice to share that moment with them. I can't wait to bring her home from the hospital in March!!!




5 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Sarah, we are SO happy for y'all! Lydia is so blessed to get a sister.
Can't wait to meet her!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Sisters are the BEST. I mean, really, who else are you going to bad mouth your mom's parenting skills to =). HAH!!!

Tonya said...

Wow! Amazing shots. I love that Lydia will have a little sister and I know she will love it too.

Blessed said...

So fun! I love that you got these pics done early. Maybe when I come to town next I can have them done! I'm just dying to find out! :)

Shannon Maglinger said...

We are so happy for you! How does Lydia feel? Has she picked out any names for you? I think it is so funny the names they come up with. Elizabeth is on a Sally kick right now.