Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can we slow it down, please!

Every time I turn around my baby is becoming less and less a baby....she is all over the place walking, eating everything, and jabbering. I am so amazed by the quickness a life forms and develops. I always heard, "If you blink, they will be all grown up." I definitely know now that people are not exaggerating.


Just take a look at these three little beauties from the end of last summer to now- how quickly they are growing:




I am sure all of you parents can relate. But can you tell me how to slow this down? I am considering writing up a contract for her to place an X on, promising me that she will always live with her Mommy and Daddy. I am not saying she can't marry- he can live with us too!

5 comments:

Kate said...

You have got one beautiful little girl. I haven't checked on you guys in a while, but when I saw her picture on Valerie's blog, I had to come over and check yours out too. She is gorgeous! (Is it too late for an arranged marriage?)

Emma's Mommy said...

They grow up so fast! If you think she is big now - wait till next summer :-( What cuties!!!!

Blessed said...

I know what you mean! I LOVE that picture of the girls from last year. So sweet!!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Soooo ladies, when can I come hang out?

Love your stud-muffin Miles =).

Melanie said...

Adorable girls! It is amazing how they grow and change so fast it seems. I love the 3 amigas together :)